Pay depending on experience
Located in San Leandro, CA
AAC Wine is an intense and fast paced packaging distributor looking for full time receptionist to be based in our San Leandro, CA location. Should be able to deal with a number of different personalities effectively.
- High energy and motivation.
- Superior organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Superior communication and writing skills.
- Pro-active and problem solving mindset.
- Outgoing and friendly individual who can effectively deal with a number of different personalities.
- Well composed at all times.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Addressing inbound phone calls and walk in customers immediately by greeting and fielding to the appropriate location.
- Ability to gracefully and professionally screen calls and take messages when appropriate.
- High level of customer service and able to exhibit pleasantry both in person and on the phone.
- High comfort level in both working independently and multi-tasking while answering phones and greeting customers.
- Provide general clerical support for management and sales teams.
- Process in coming and outbound mail on a daily basis.
- Process and maintain UPS/FedEx/DHL shipments and logs.
- Process daily customer invoices.
- Straighten and maintain the appearance of office, conference room, sample room and kitchen areas daily.
- Manage time effectively and productively, meet personal and team goals, and work well as part of a team.
- Perform other various duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 1-2 year in receptionist of support role.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently.
- Excellent written, verbal, and oral communication skills.
- Mentality that no task is too big or small to take on.
- Possesses a polished and professional demeanor with a positive attitude, and be extremely punctual.
- Experience with Excel, Word, and Outlook.